Return to ForumsReply to Thread
NEED TO CREATE A CHECKLIST FOR SEMINAR SPEAKERS

DOES ANYONE NEED TO BRING IN SPEAKERS FOR SEMINARS? I NEED TO DO A COMPREHENSIVE CHECKLIST FORM WHICH WOULD INCLUDE ALL OF THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS TO BRING IN A SPEAKER FROM CONTACT POINT, THROUGH TRAVEL TO SETUP AND HONORARIUM - DOES ANYONE HAVE A CHECKLIST FORM THAT IS USED WHEN A SPEAKER COMES IN TO GIVE A TALK OR SEMINAR - ANYONE WHO DOES, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CHECKLIST - THANKS!

Submitted by: Janet Stalowski

ReplyPosted By
ANOTHER NOTE TO NANCY: Will you also email me this packet? I would love to have this for a speaker we have coming in too. Thanks! kmorrell@illumina.com In a perfect world on 1/29/2009 11:05:11 AM
Note to Nancy Wilson... Will you please email me your form that you referenced. My email is conde.esther@gmail.com Thank you. Esther on 12/4/2008 6:01:58 AM
To: Nancy Wilson.... I also need to make travel arrangements. Any possibility that you could also send an email to me and attach the form/template you referenced. Please send to el_jay@comcast.net Thank you. eljay on 10/29/2008 8:01:23 AM
Note to Nancy Wilson... Will you please email me your form that you referenced. My email is vhahn@tvmwd.com Thank you. Vicki Hahn CAP Victoria Hahn on 10/7/2008 5:16:56 PM
We have a template that I could e-mail to you. It provides information to list the training, dates, location, estimated expenses, account coding for expenses, and a place for department head and finance department approval. There is a section where you can request a check for pre-payment of any expenses that can't be paid with a credit card. Let me know if you'd like me to e-mail the form to you. Nancy Wilson on 9/17/2008 10:02:14 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread