- American Society of Administrative Professionals
- Administrative Professionals Conference
- Write It Well
- Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence
- More Sponsors...
- Want to become a sponsor? Click here to learn more.
We strive to offer our members an impressive array of benefits and services they can really use.
AEAP provides three types of membership: Basic, Premium and Online.
Basic Membership benefits include:
- Executary Newsletter - 8 issues of practical strategies to improve your professional effectiveness and balance your busy life. Check out our complimentary issue .
- Salary Survey - current data on salaries by state, job title and industry.
- Member Online Network Directory – Contact your AEAP member colleagues using the online Member Directory. Search by State, Job Title and Areas of Experience.
- Email Blast Networking Service - Members can get quick answers from peers around the country. This is one of our most popular benefits! Learn More...
- Priority on the AEAP Forum –We put the knowledge and experience of other members at your fingertips.
- Job Search Service - National exposure should you decide to seek new career opportunities. Post your anonymous resume and receive job alerts that match your search preferences.
- Educational Opportunities – reduced registration fees on seminars, annual conference, webinars and online courses designed to give you the skills to succeed.
- Archives of The Executary newsletter - free searchable access to archives of over 5 years' back issues.
- Access to members-only website offering discounts- Your AEAP membership allows you to save money on a range of products and services.
- Business discounts: E-panic Button, FedEx, 4Imprint, Pennywise, Hewlett-Packard, Citizens Conferencing Program
- Education, Seminars and Training: Lorman Education Services, Write-it-Well, Ed2Go online courses, webinars, workshops, audio conferences
- Group rate insurance: Mutual of Omaha (Life, long term care, disability critical illness, annuities, pension plans and medicare supplement) Plans may not be available in all states. Free quotes for affordable health insurance through Mass Marketing Insurance Consultants, Inc.
- Gourmet Gifts, Personal Products and Services: Giftbasket.com, Fannie May candies, From You Flowers, 1-800-flowers.com, Cheryls Baked Goods, The Popcorn FActory, Lens Crafters, Sears
- Travel: Car Rental Discounts at Alamo, Hertz, Avis, National and Budget. Hotel Discounts at Choice Hotels, Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8 Motels, Travelodge, Howard Johnson, Amerihost, Knights Inn, Wingate Inns, Baymont and Wyndham
- Entertainment: Six Flags and Hershey Park
- $5,000 AD&D Insurance coverage - that benefits you and your family. This free benefit alone is worth the price of membership. (Not available in all countries.)
Premium Membership includes all the benefits of Basic Membership plus these extras: (Not Available in Nevada, California, Oklahoma, Wyoming)
Online Membership - money-saving Online Memberships include all basic or premium member benefits except that you read your newsletter online instead of receiving a printed copy in the mail.
The annual membership investment is a good value and far less than fees charged by many comparable organizations. Plus there are two-year discounts available.
So what are you waiting for...JOIN NOW!