- American Society of Administrative Professionals
- Write It Well
- Q11 Protective Services
- Admin Pro Forum 2016
- Your Excel Survival Kit by Anne Walsh
- On The Right Track
- More Sponsors...
- Want to become a sponsor? Click here to learn more.
We strive to offer our members an impressive array of benefits and services they can really use.
AEAP provides three types of membership: Basic, Premium and Online.
Basic Membership benefits include:
- Executary Newsletter - 8 issues of practical strategies to improve your professional effectiveness and balance your busy life. Check out our complimentary issue .
- Salary Survey - current data on salaries by state, job title and industry.
- Member Online Network Directory – Contact your AEAP member colleagues using the online Member Directory. Search by State, Job Title and Areas of Experience.
- Email Blast Networking Service - Members can get quick answers from peers around the country. This is one of our most popular benefits! Learn More...
- Priority on the AEAP Forum –We put the knowledge and experience of other members at your fingertips.
- Job Search Service - National exposure should you decide to seek new career opportunities. Post your anonymous resume and receive job alerts that match your search preferences.
- Educational Opportunities – reduced registration fees on seminars, annual conference, webinars and online courses designed to give you the skills to succeed.
- Archives of The Executary newsletter - free searchable access to archives of over 5 years' back issues.
- Access to members-only website offering discounts- Your AEAP membership allows you to save money on a range of products and services.
- Business discounts: E-panic Button, UPS, 4Imprint, Pennywise, Lenovo, Citizens Conferencing Program
- Education, Seminars and Training: Lorman Education Services, Write-it-Well, Ed2Go online courses, webinars, workshops, audio conferences
- Insurance: Mutual of Omaha (Life, long term care, disability income, critical illness, annuities. Plans may not be available in all states.
- Gourmet Gifts, Personal Products and Services: 1-800baskets.com, Fannie May candies, From You Flowers, 1-800-flowers.com, Cheryls Baked Goods, The Popcorn Factory, Lens Crafters, Sears, David's Cookies, GiftTree.com
- Travel: Car Rental Discounts at Alamo, Hertz, Avis, National and Budget. Hotel Discounts at Choice Hotels, Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8 Motels, Travelodge, Howard Johnson, Amerihost, Knights Inn, Wingate Inns, Baymont and Wyndham, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Intercontinental Hotels, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites. Worldwide Travel Discounts.
- Entertainment: Six Flags and Hershey Park
Premium Membership includes all the benefits of Basic Membership plus these extras: (Not Available in Nevada, California & Oklahoma.)
Online Membership - money-saving Online Memberships include all basic or premium member benefits except that you read your newsletter online instead of receiving a printed copy in the mail.
The annual membership investment is a good value and far less than fees charged by many comparable organizations. Plus there are two-year discounts available.
So what are you waiting for...JOIN NOW!