- American Society of Administrative Professionals
- Administrative Professionals Conference
- Write It Well
- Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence
- Lady Ray Computer Services, LLC
- Q11 Protective Services
- Admin Pro Forum 2016
- More Sponsors...
- Want to become a sponsor? Click here to learn more.
NAESAA Privacy Statement
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- We do not collect any personal information about casual visitors to our Web site. When you become our customer, we collect only the information you provide us to start your membership. Unless you tell us otherwise, any information we collect may be used to improve the content of our Web site or to bring new products or services to your attention.
- Mail from AEAP - Members may receive periodic postal mailings from us with information on new products and services. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know. However, you should be aware that if we get your name through a traditional mailing list (not via the Web) or with a slightly different spelling, you may still receive mail from us. We'll do our best to honor your wishes.
- Mail from Others - You may get postal mailings from other companies with products we think you may be interested in. You can, however, have your name put on our "do-not-share" list.
- E-Mail - If you supply us with your e-mail address, you may receive periodic e-mails from us with information on new products and services. If you do not wish to receive such e-mail, please let us know which emails you do not want to receive. If you do not wish to receive any emails, you may elect to unsubscribe at the bottom of any e-mail we send to you. We do not share e-mail addresses with other organizations.
- Phone - We do not share telephone numbers with other organizations.
- Policy Changes - From time to time, we may use member information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change, we will post the new policy here on our Web site to let you know about these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, please check back at our Web site periodically.
How can members change their information?
We offer you the ability to change any of the above points or to have inaccuracies corrected in your membership information. Simply contact us at (703) 237-8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Name, address, telephone and email information may also be changed by clicking on Edit Contact Info in the members only section of our website www.theaeap.com.
How about security?
When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, we redirect visitors to a secure server. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
Tell us what you think
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at email@example.com.
You can reach us at:
- By postal mail: 900 South Washington St., Suite G-13, Falls Church, VA 22046
- By phone: (703) 237-8616
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax: (703) 533-1153
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.