Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Does anyone know of a faxing website?

Does anyone know of a website that does multiple and large faxes? We send bill memos to legislators everyday by fax. We used a website that charged a penny a fax it was easier to set up and nothing I had to watch to be sure goes through. Well they went out of business. Now we are back to the old fashioned fax machine doing broadcast faxes and this damn machine keeps running out of memory. I also need to listen to send the next list when it is done with one. Can anyone anyone help me?

Submitted by: Jessica Lopez

ReplyPosted By
Before switching to Faxfinder, which sends from our individual computers and I believe you indicated your office has already attempted something similar but it ties your systems up, we used to use https://www.faxfromtheweb.com/. They should be able to suit your purposes, are low cost and won't tie up your phone line. As a legislative coordinator that also tells with sending messages to congress on a daily basis, your office may want to look into the annual expense of a contract with VoterVoice, a third party advocacy site that can customize to your needs and we have LOVED using for over 5 years. 80% less expensive than Capwiz but many of the same features. Alysia on 6/15/2015 10:36:46 AM
How about a digital sender and going to email? A digital sender allows you to hi-def scan and email a document. It goes on the network like a printer. HP has one for about $2,000. Joseph Moxey on 6/12/2015 9:59:12 AM
Thank you ladies. We have tried the email through outlook but it slows down our system. Jessica Lopez on 6/11/2015 12:54:21 PM
We recently (with a new phone system) have been able to fax through our computers. If you scan something to yourself; then in Outlook, create a new email. Simply enter in the "TO field using the square brackets like this... [fax:xxxxxxxxxx] x's after the colon are the full fax number, then insert an attachment such as a word document and hit "send" Julie Minegar Stasi on 6/11/2015 12:44:04 PM
What about a mass mailing via email or possibly using a wire service? Christie Castiglione on 6/11/2015 11:53:18 AM
You may want to consider scanning the documents, set up an email distribution list and then send them via bcc email. Helen Boston-Summers on 6/11/2015 10:27:33 AM
We use fax.com. They charge a minimal monthly fee along with some other options. Hope this helps! Lisa Windahl on 6/11/2015 10:12:53 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread