Return to ForumsReply to Thread
SMART Goals for EAs

Has anyone created SMART goals as an EA? If so, would you be willling to share? I've been asked to put together 8-10 SMART goals ASAP. I know what SMART goals are, but not always easy to measure our job. Thank you!

Submitted by: Donna McCarthy

ReplyPosted By
Hi Donna! I know it may seem difficult at first, however, when you start writing down some goals you will find it easier to do than you think. Because I manage school grants, one of my goals: Specific: Improve accounting and spreadsheet skills and knowledge relating to writing grants. Measurable: Track home work, exam grades as well as final received upon completion of taking a class. Develop new spreadsheets with built-in formulas, macros, etc. based on information learned. Achievable: Specific courses available on campus or online (Excel, Accounting, Grant Writing) Relevant: Directly relates to my company's vision and mission statement of obtaining grant funds to purchase required items for school courses. Time-Bound: Enroll in Accounting Fundamentals by Fall 2015 and complete course by December 1, 2015. Ivonne Rosado on 3/23/2015 3:09:22 PM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread