Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Salary Comparison

I have been given a new title to substantiate my increased work load. I am now the Director of Executive and Board Affairs. My last title was Executive Assistant to the President/CEO and COO. I still report to the President/CEO, but I have sole responsibility for the Board of Directors. I work at a non-profit social service agency. I was wondering if anyone out there has some advice on where to find a comparable salary or who has a similar job title. I have tried all of the normal salary sites such as salary.com, payscale, etc.

Submitted by: Alice

ReplyPosted By
Alice, I have to thank you - I have the same responsibilities and went to my boss last year with a proposal for this title and he agreed! It gives me a little more "stick" in driving some of the executives. on 6/25/2015 12:20:39 PM
I have the same role, and would be happy to share with you. Alice, reach out to me at jdatu@dignityhealth.org. Janet Datu on 3/17/2015 11:02:29 AM
If I may suggest Office Team does have a great salary book that is very helpful! Irene Hatchett on 9/19/2014 9:19:01 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread