Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Shredder

First I apologize if a thread exists about this already...I looked briefly and did not find one. We need to purchase a new shredder for our small office (5-10 people). One can lose HOURS searching online, so I thought it would be a good idea to turn to AEAP. Some of the features we'd like are a confetti type shred, up to 15-20 sheets at a time, disks and credit cards, too - with a price range around $200-$300. Does anyone have a shredder that they are absolutely crazy in love with...fingers crossed! Thank you in advance!

Submitted by: Dawn/Chicago

ReplyPosted By
Thank you everyone! I truly value your input and your comments have been very helpful. Now I'm sure that I'll find one that works for us. I hope to make my decision in the next couple weeks and will post what we end up with! Again many thanks. Dawn/Chicago on 3/6/2014 3:42:16 PM
Hi Dawn, We recently purchased a new shredder for our court (5 employees), and got a great deal on the Fellowes 99Ci cross-cut shredder. It's 100% jam-proof and handles 17 sheets. They love it because it doesn't take up a lot of room in their office and it's super quiet. And it takes CD's, staples, credit cards and small paper clips.We got the best price for this model at Office Depot, listed at $299.99. After discounts we paid $265.67. Good luck! Sandra Clair-Ball on 2/28/2014 1:42:38 PM
Hi Dawn: Our firm, (7 employees), purchased the Staples 24-sheet Crosscut Shredder approximately 2 1/2 years ago for $349.99. It does everything you describe and we've had no issues! Worth checking out. Good luck! Diane Carfo on 2/28/2014 8:01:15 AM
HI Dawn! Janice in Pittsburgh here! Look at Staples - I saw one for $169.99 - Item #356139 - a "micro cut shredder". Good luck! Janice Celedonia Janice Celedonia on 2/28/2014 7:06:52 AM
I absolutely LOVE my Swingline shredder. It is available in a variety of sizes. The model I have shreds a ream of paper at a time, but they have smaller versions and one larger. The model I have was approximately $800 from Grainger, but there are smaller models in your price range. I believe all models shred credit cards and disks. Hope this helps. Marilee Taber on 2/27/2014 4:34:43 PM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread