Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Student software

I am the Administrator for a Certificate Program. This is the initial move towards becoming a small college. I need a computer program that will assist me in keeping track of the students' personal information and their matriculation through this new institute. Do you have any suggestion as to where I can get what I am looking for? Thanks.

Submitted by: Tammy A Phillips

ReplyPosted By
Thank you to everyone who responded to my request for information. Have a safe weekend. Tammy A Phillips on 10/3/2013 9:59:59 AM
We used a software created by Blackbaud. They were very easy to work with and the trainers were excellent. Anonymous on 9/13/2013 8:17:21 AM
At the high school level we use Administrator's Plus by Rediker for storing and manipulating student database information, course schedules, grades, etc. The program is very user-friendly and Rediker's customer support is excellent. You can contact them at: 800-213-9860 http://www.rediker.com/ Anonymous on 9/13/2013 6:57:15 AM
We used a software created by Blackbaud. They were very easy to work with and the trainers were excellent. Anonymous on 9/12/2013 1:37:37 PM
We used a software created by Blackbaud. They were very easy to work with and the trainers were excellent. Anonymous on 9/12/2013 1:37:25 PM
Peoplesoft is becoming quite common. It may or may not suit your needs but it may be worth your while to check it out. Rose on 9/12/2013 12:36:23 PM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread