Return to ForumsReply to Thread

Submitted by:

ReplyPosted By
Hi, I just finishing our organization's Christmas mailing and I feel your pain. This year, I used Avery 5162 and didn't have a problem with the longer addresses. I also used the clear type because it looked better on the envelopes, regardless of color. Hope this helped. Charlita Wright on 12/10/2012 3:07:05 PM
just address labels getting put on front of an envelope for the USPS benefit. The recipient isn't going to care one way or the other how you prepare the label unless you put the wrong name or misspell it! It's the contents of the envelope that matter unless you are a stamp collector. Stick to the paper greeting cards. Electronic ones are like getting spam. Take care! Anonymous on 12/10/2012 11:57:03 AM
When creating the mail merge, you should be able to add another column for a "2nd line" address. Then when printing, you should be able to suppress the empty line in those that don't have that extra line. Daisy on 12/10/2012 7:27:03 AM
generally i would change the font on all labels which i do just before i complete the merge - i highlight all the labels - use toolbar to change font size and style too - it changes all the addresses to fit into the #5160 labels. hope that helps - let me know! sylvia frey on 12/7/2012 2:38:35 PM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread