Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Help with Visio - Team Frames in an Org Chart

I'm working on an org chart in Visio, and I'm using the "team frame" function to outline the different teams. I don't want arrows on the ends of the lines, I just want straight lines but I can't seem to change it using the "format line" function. Any ideas?

Submitted by:

ReplyPosted By
Without knowing Visio itself, but realizing that the visual presentation does matter, here are two ideas: a) take a digital camera picture of the screen where you have the chart. then, edit out the arrows with a photo editor, using the crop function to cut the arrows off of the lines. b) ask your printer to "print screen" when you have your ultimate Visio chart with the lines visible, then add construction paper over the arrows, as wide as the arrows, but square to look like the lines, paper that is the same color as the background. Then, Xerox or photocopy the paper with the construction paper glued over the arrows. Go ahead, make a color photocopy if this is important to you. I hope this works, Emily Taussig Anonymous on 11/26/2012 1:03:03 PM
Just right click the line with the arrows, then select format-lines. From the drop down list under line ends-begin, scroll up to the top to select none, do the same for line ends-end. Debra on 11/21/2012 11:39:41 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread