Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Calendar Help

I have been asked to look into creating an Executive Calendar for just the VP's and President to view all upcoming company functions, meetings, etc. The problem is, all of them are managing about 3-4 calenders already, syncing to thier different devices, etc., they don't want to have to add another one. Does anyone have any suggestions for a calendar that will be easily managed and will work with various devices and programs?

Submitted by: DSK

ReplyPosted By
If you are using Outlook, another option would be to set up a new profile, so you can use the calendar and only give the Execs and their admins access to it. If everyone who schedules meetings invites the new "profile" calendar, all the meetings will be in one place for the Execs to view. (This is a similar setup to having a conference room profile set up in Outlook to make meeting reservations.) Penney Simmons on 2/8/2012 6:05:45 PM
I recommend the Google calendar as well. I currently have access to 13 physcian calendars through Google. You can assign a different color for each individual. You are alble to set-up reminders that automatically send as an email to the physican. Lisa Stanton on 2/7/2012 1:45:08 PM
I would recommend using the Google Calendar. They will each need a Gmail account, which you could set up for them if they don't already have one. You can then set up the calendar and "share" it with the various executives. You will determine what level of access they have to it--view only, make changes, etc. You can also set notifications for events and import/export calendars from/to Outlook. It is very user friendly and easily accessed by any device. Debra on 2/7/2012 1:26:46 PM
We have just switched to Google Calendar. We can color code events on the calendar, i.e. bright red, will attend; salmon, will possibly attend; gray, an event not needed to attend, etc. I coordinate my CEO's calendar. Why not just add the events to their calendars, but color code them a special color? Alice on 2/7/2012 1:10:07 PM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread