Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Board Member Resignation Plaque

Our Board Chair has resigned and will be leaving of Governance Board at the end of December. I will be ordering a plaque for her to take with her. We are a FQHC non profit Community Health Center, which is not an easy company to try and govern. I really would like to give her a plaque expressing our genuine appreciationg for her committment. I'm just looking for any suggestions as to they type of plaque and some possible wording. Thanks

Submitted by: sgarland

ReplyPosted By
Does she enjoy using a good pen? If so, I suggest a beautiful pen and a pen case with an inscription. On-line retailer, www.levenger.com, carries some great pen sets, including quality ink fountain pens, and pen holders, like this one (levenger website link): http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATES/PRODUCT/Product.asp?Params=Category=8-92|Level=2-3|pageid=961 She will have some beautiful, unusual, and functional. Mary on 11/18/2011 11:29:55 AM
We like to go to a place that does Corporate Awards. Many times it is an item that has plexiglass and marble and is engraved. Or something that can be used as a paperweight or hung on the wall. Engraved: "Given to John Doe in appreciation for serving on the Governance Board from start date to end date by the "name of your company here". Julie Minegar Stasi on 11/18/2011 10:13:02 AM
At the health system I worked for we always gave a framed print of the hospital with a small metal plaque attached to the frame engraved with: Presented to (insert name) in appreciation for dedicated service to (insert organization name) (insert years) Violet on 11/18/2011 9:48:45 AM
I kind of like the hanging wood plaques with an engraved gold face plate or you can go with the glass standing ones. You would have her name engraved at the top and could say something like, "in recognition of exceptional leadership and devoted service to (name of your health center), maybe add the logo and add the date. Masterg on 11/18/2011 9:41:18 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread