Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Dual Monitors

I have been using dual monitors for 6 years and have no idea how I did my job w/o them. I am constantly setting up travel arrangements and scheduling meetings/appointments. On one screen I can view my Outloook email and view my Outlook Calendar on the other screen. This is also a great resource when transcribing minutes. As I download the transcribed minutes from a digital voice recorder, I can be typing my minutes on one screen while utilizing the other screen to pause the recorder, etc. Additional monitors are very low in cost, and the time saved is well worth that cost.

Submitted by: Alice

ReplyPosted By
I too have fallen in love with dual monitors. You are right! How did I do my job without them? I was constantly minimizing and printing out so I could see everything wherein now, I feel in total control of two projects at once! And here is a bonus. . . when I don't need one of my screens I run a scenic slideshow while listening to zen music and find this extremely relaxing! Jacki on 7/9/2013 11:51:49 AM
An Executive Assistant MUST have dual monitors in todays corporations! Pam Maestas on 6/18/2012 10:06:54 PM
So true, Alice! I also have dual monitors and find it too difficult to work with only one. Anytime I have to back up one of the other assistants and work at her desk, the single monitor drives me crazy. It slows down my production! Gloria von Gesslein on 6/18/2012 9:34:58 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread