Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Outlook Tracking

Does anyone know how to print an Outlook Tracking. When I go to Tracking it indicates who accepted and declined but when I print what I am viewing I get the invite. I am looking for a printout of the tracking. I schedule meetings that involve many people and need to give an account of who is and is not attending. I am currently cutting/pasting the attendees and creating my own list. There has to be an easier way. Thanks for any help.

Submitted by: Ms. Mary

ReplyPosted By
Why not just print a screen shot? Press "Ctrl" and "Prnt Scrn", then open Word or a new Outlook message and hit "Paste" - Voila! There's your tracking. Anonymous on 4/22/2011 7:35:13 AM
Hi Mary, If you have Word 2010, this problem has been solved by selecting tracking and print to clipboard (as previosly mentioned). If you have any earlier versions, this is quite a task and you need to be creative as suggested by others, but without an add-in application, nothing is easy. Kathi Robinson on 4/19/2011 12:31:40 PM
Str8 from Outlook coz there is no other way to do this. Copy the names of the attendees and organizer In Calendar, open the meeting request. On the Meeting tab, click Scheduling Assistant. Select the names in the All Attendees list, and on the Format Text tab, click Copy. Only the names of the meeting organizer and attendees are copied. Tip To invite these same people to a new meeting that you want to schedule, open a new meeting request, and then on the Format Text tab, click Paste to add the names to the To box. Format and print the names Open a new Word document. On the Home tab, click Paste. The names of the meeting organizer and attendees are separated by either semicolons or commas without any carriage returns. Convert this list into a single-column list of names. How? Select all the names. On the Insert tab, in the Tables group, click Table. Click Convert Text to Table. In the Convert Text to Table dialog box, under Table size, set the number of columns to 1. In the Convert Text to Table dialog box, under Separate text at, select Commas if the names are separated by commas. If the names are separated by semicolons, select Other, and then type a semicolon (;) in the adjacent box. Click OK. Tip To print the names as a column of cells (cell: A box formed by the intersection of a row and column in a worksheet or a table, in which you enter information.) in a worksheet, copy the list of names, and then paste them into a Microsoft Office Excel worksheet. Print the list of names. Teesha on 4/19/2011 11:28:38 AM
Click on the arrow on the "Tracking" button in Outlook and select "Copy Status to Clipboard." Open Excel and click paste and you'll see your tracking list for the meeting. Anonymous on 4/19/2011 10:09:25 AM
You could load up the "snipping tool" and then highlight your tracking page in outlook. Then hit copy and then open Word. Paste the snipped page with the info onto word. Julie Minegar Stasi on 4/19/2011 10:01:11 AM
if you have the Outlook Tracking information on your screen, press the "Print Screen" button, then paste into a WORD document. Not "star wars" quality but you will be able to printout the information you require. Hope this helps. Anonymous on 4/15/2011 1:32:47 PM
if you have the Outlook Tracking information on your screen, press the "Print Screen" button, then paste into a WORD document. Not "star wars" quality but you will be able to printout the information you require. Hope this helps. Anonymous on 4/15/2011 1:23:25 PM
There is an add-on in Outlook "IMI Attendee Print" that you can download to Outlook. It lets you download the attendee tracking via Word or Excel. It is very slick! It makes it alot easier for meeting attendee tracking. I came across it when I searched how to print the attendee status in Microsoft Help. It is a life saver! Sandy W on 4/15/2011 1:16:47 PM
Sorry. That should have said MS Outlook - not Word! Cindy Brock on 4/15/2011 1:13:47 PM
Unfortunately, according to the online help in Word, there is no way to do this (go figure!). Open the online help and search for "print meeting attendees" to read about it. Cindy Brock on 4/15/2011 1:12:45 PM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread