Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Pittsburgh Area

Is anyone interested in putting together a local group of AEAP members? There are local trends, issues and information that could be shared by this wonderful group. If you are interested please email me at the address listed below. My email is: dsalava@howardhanna.com

Submitted by: Diane Salava

ReplyPosted By
Hi Diane, Initially responded directly to dsalava@howardhanna.com Have you changed your mind or do you remain interested in forming a local group of AEAP members in the Pittsburgh area? I work in Cheswick in live in the Lower Burrell area. I thank you in advance for your anticipated response. Mary Ann Mary Anna Thompson on 6/27/2010 2:18:03 PM
Hello, I think it would be great to form a local group to share ideas and experiences. I was just in Monroeville for a convention on Friday if that's not coincidental. You can count me in....and by the way, I am in Philadelphia if that's any help : ) KayH2010 on 6/21/2010 7:23:44 PM
OOPS! You can ignore mine too - I am Southern Wisconsin and would love to get together with a group of AEAP members. 1member on 6/21/2010 11:25:39 AM
Whoops...I just noticed that you are in Pittsburgh! You can ignore my email. Kathy J. on 6/21/2010 10:12:43 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread