Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Looking to relocate

I am interested in relocating to South Carolina...can anyone help with job information and apts situation.

Submitted by: Anonymous

ReplyPosted By
Hi, You can visit www.us.randstad.com and enter in the name of a major city in SC to view jobs in the local area. Debra Higgins on 5/10/2010 12:15:50 PM
What city/town in SC? Anonymous on 5/4/2010 12:07:32 PM
Like others, do you have a specific target location? I relocated from Iowa to Greenville in 1996-97...LOVE IT! Let us know so we can guide you more specifically. Anonymous on 5/3/2010 3:38:08 PM
If you have decided on a specific location/city/town start with a simple search - city state - on any of the internet sites (Ask, Google, Yahoo, etc.) and see what pops up. You can find the local tourist & business offices that will have information and suggestions on what is involved in moving to the area (Visitor/Relocation) as well as the government employment offices. You can find the names of local newspapers and either check their job/rentals/sales listings online or else start a subscription to get a feel of what's available. The local Chamber of Commerce would be able to assist by giving you an idea of what businesses are in the area. I hope this helps. Dianne Anonymous on 5/3/2010 2:23:56 PM
Like the other replies I was wondering where in SC you were considering. SC is like many other states where the opportunities and information varies greatly from one area to another Jamie on 5/3/2010 2:12:39 PM
Are you looking for an Upstate, Central or Coastal location? Anonymous on 5/3/2010 1:56:30 PM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread