Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Travel authorization form request

Hello, I need to develop a new form for employees to use when requesting travel. The one we have isnt as user friendly as it could be. The form should include details for International/Domestic travel, air, car and hotel reservations. Additionally it should include spaces for requested specifics and other details including managers signature. Does anyone currently have a form that they really like and would be willing to share? Thanks! J

Submitted by: Jamie

ReplyPosted By
I would be more than willing to forward you a copy of the travel authorization form that we use. It is for a local city government so there will be indication of per diem there as well. If you would like to see it I can be contacted at khiaj@lauderdalelakes.org. thoughtfulcoordination on 2/8/2010 4:38:02 AM
I neglected to include my email address. If you'd like a copy of the form we use, let me know. styler@arrowengine.com styler8599 on 2/5/2010 6:36:09 AM
I do have a travel form. Please email me at bauer@ci.delray-beach.fl.us and I'll scan it and send it to you. Anonymous on 2/5/2010 5:44:43 AM
We use a travel pre-approval form that I would be happy to share with you. Please feel free to email me and I'll send it. Loree Heimbach Loree Heimbach on 2/5/2010 5:14:58 AM
Hello I have a form that we use in the office. If you email me your email address I would be happy to send it to you. Toni Henry toni.henry@winergy-usa.com Toni Henry on 2/4/2010 2:54:19 PM
I have a form that has been used successfully by our salespeople. I'd be glad to send it to you if you'd like. styler8599 on 2/4/2010 2:40:30 PM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread