Return to ForumsReply to Thread
What factors do you consider before you make limo reservation?

What keywords do you use to find the limousine service or airport transportation? What factor do you consider to make reservation price VS Service?

Submitted by: Shareen Rizvi

ReplyPosted By
Other than "limo" and using a thesaurus to find synonyms... Here's a cheat if you're building a webpage. Since you're competing for search engine results, it would be best if you're using the same keywords as your competitors. To find what they are using... Open the competitor's homepage. Using the toolbar, do a view>page source. A new window with the HTML code for the website will pop up. Somewhere after <head> there MIGHT be a list of "meta=" lines (depends on the complexity and security levels of the website). Some of these meta's include the keywords a search engine looks for to direct users to the website. Steal them for use on your own website. If all of the local limo services have the same keywords, then it boils down to the limo service with the most frequent hits and that is driven by customer service. Of course, the keywords are useful for non-digital media such as phone books and ads, as well. I live in a town named Severn so personally, I'd Google "Severn limo". Good luck! Anonymous on 12/24/2009 11:17:05 AM
When booking transportation, depending on the situation, I contact the hotel at the location to see if they have service, or can refer me to a service they have used before. Also, I contact the Chamber of Commerce to get referrals if needed as well as the travel agency I am using at the time. Hope that helps. TinkS on 12/23/2009 11:23:25 AM
I do not use google or yahoo to search for a limo company. I call someone who works in the city, or the people my boss is going to see in the city, or a relative who lives near the city, or a friend who lives in the city, and ask who they would recommend. If my boss uses them and likes them, it gets entered into our Outlook Carol Green on 12/23/2009 11:10:39 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread