Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Outlook Meeting Planning

Hi all. I plan sooooo many meetings using Outlook. My frustration is that I will have several dates to suggest to Committee Members (sometimes up to 20 members), and scheduling can be very tedious. I know that there are Outlook add on programs that allow you to send a "poll". Does anyone use software like that, and if so, can you make a recommendation?

Submitted by: Kathy J.

ReplyPosted By
If everyone is on the same email network (that is, they all use Outlook), schedule your meetings using Outlook Calendar's meeting tool. Outlook > (any window but use Calender) > New > Meeting Request > Scheduler. Add all the invitees. Assuming they use their appointment markings correctly (i.e., busy or out of office), you can see at a glance who and when invitees are available by scrolling the timeline. Anonymous on 10/26/2009 12:51:45 PM
Kathy, My personal favorite is Meeting Wizard (www.meetingwizard.com). It is easy to use, you can program reminder messages and best of all at a glance you can easily identify who is available and who is not on all the dates on a single page. I learned about this from Ginny and Annette the IT gurus that do a lot of training at IAAP. Victoria Hahn on 10/26/2009 10:32:25 AM
Hi Kathy, Last month we ran an article on Doodle.com. It's a free service that can be used along with Outlook and other software applications, specifically for meeting planning and polling. For a brief description, refer to page 5 of the October Executary. It may be just what you're looking for! AEAP on 10/23/2009 10:35:43 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread