Return to ForumsReply to Thread
car rental with AEAP discount

I need to rent a car in Richmond, VA for the upcoming Labor day weekend and was wondering if any one had any luck with a good rate using the AEAP discount? Thanks!

Submitted by: Pat Grisbaum

ReplyPosted By
Thank you to each of you for your responses. I did find all the sites were high and it is probably due to the holiday. I will try BJ's, though! Pat :) Pat Grisbaum on 8/6/2009 3:12:24 PM
I found the best deals from Sam's or BJ's. I have saved over $100 over the rates quoted from the travel sites. I call the car company and give them a list of places I have contacts with. They always say BJ's is the best. ncbuckeye on 8/5/2009 5:05:28 PM
I would recommend using the search site: Kayak. It is wonderful. It will provide you comparison of all other search sites and direct site comparisons. once you choose the one you want, it will take you to the respective site directly to purchase the best option. Hotwire.com is a great way to go and offers the best rates a lot of the time, especially with hotels. Alexa McGrath on 8/5/2009 11:17:00 AM
Pls be aware that each city has different pricing on car rentals no matter which rental company you use. So a city such as NY will be very expensive compared to another city. Just an fyi. Anonymous on 8/5/2009 11:14:38 AM
I have yet to find a better rate than going through one of the travel sites (orbitz, hotwire, expedia, etc) or going straight to www.thrifty.com. Plus with it being the holiday weekend, rates are going to be a little higher. I'm having the same issue going to Atlanta that weekend. Good luck! SLB on 8/5/2009 10:55:40 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread