Return to ForumsReply to Thread
External Communications: Guidelines for Employees

Does your company have a policy or set of guidelines for employees regarding how they should communicate with the public about your company? I have been tasked with drafting an "External Communications Practices & Guidelines" document for posting on our intranet. I'm interested in getting some advice on what we should put in place and what new employees should understand about how to communicate ethically and constructively about the company.

Submitted by: Senior EA-Business Writer

ReplyPosted By
All communication with the public is conducted from our Marketing and Public Relations Department. Anonymous on 7/16/2009 10:42:36 AM
If you send me your e-mail address, I'd be happy to forward a copy of our "Public Participation" policy. My e-mail is phylb@co.polk.wi.us. Phyl Brown on 7/16/2009 9:30:27 AM
Our company has a Communications Director/Department.....all outside communications are directed to that department. This takes the burden off the individual employees and promotes consistency in all external communications. Anonymous on 7/16/2009 9:16:13 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread