Return to ForumsReply to Thread

I have been looking into gaining certification for being an Executive Admin/Assistant. I have reviewed the Professional Admin Certificate of Excellence (PACE) and the IAAP Certified Administrative Professional (CAP). Are there others? Any one have opinion or facts on which is better? Thank you in advance.

Submitted by: Kerrin Daudt


ReplyPosted By
CAP certification all the way! Angela Finkenkeller on 2/2/2017 3:05:42 PM
I suggest obtaining the CAP certification. It gave me the opportunity to obtain my Associates degree. The CAP program grants you approximately one-half of the necessary credits to obtain the degree. A very big plus!! Enid on 2/2/2017 2:56:19 PM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread