Return to ForumsReply to Thread

Submitted by:

ReplyPosted By
Maybe 30 second-training.com has the more concise answer. One can do tables and pie graphs and designs without PowerPoint. One may use PowerPoint as the frame and motion creator for previously done graphics. Please examine the following software programs and graphics creation programs: 1) Adobe Illustrator-for freeform designs 2) Graphics Programs on Linux 3) Microsoft Publisher 4) Microsoft Access for tables and graphics together 5) Adobe InDesign 6) Adobe Photoshop (for altered photos) 7) DreamWeaver (for partially pre-coded webpages and frames) I imagine that this helps. It may also be that the officers use Microsoft Project. Emily Taussig on 3/17/2013 11:00:06 PM
30secondtraining.com has basic to 'very detailed' instructions on how to make beautiful PowerPoint presentations. Any of our members can try 30secondtraining.com free through March 9, 2013. Step 1: go to 30secondtraining.com Step 2: Click login Step 3: email address to login: aeap Step 4: password to login: aeap One more thing: coupon code aeap gets you one year of training for $24.00 Anonymous on 3/5/2013 3:07:40 PM
30secondtraining.com has basic to 'very detailed' instructions on how to make beautiful PowerPoint presentations. Any of our members can try 30secondtraining.com free through March 9, 2013. Step 1: go to 30secondtraining.com Step 2: Click login Step 3: email address to login: aeap Step 4: password to login: aeap One more thing: coupon code aeap gets you one year of training for $24.00 Anonymous on 3/5/2013 3:00:50 PM
Do you have any colleges nearby? It might be helpful to take a computer course offered there. Kelly Biggert on 3/4/2013 9:25:24 AM
If you've got a little time, check out Vickie Evans of Red Cape Co (www.redcapeco.com) She's a wonderful trainer and well worth the time and money invested. Anonymous on 3/1/2013 4:10:34 PM
Have you ever used Microsoft's Business website? They offer free tutorials on any type and year of Microsoft programs. You can pick and choose as well. I use the site frequently if I am experiencing any difficulty with creation of and the editing of. Another thought, if you can access one of those presentations that has already been designed and can have permission to edit (I suggest they offer you a copy :), then you can move around in the document and see how they did what they did. Good luck and happy creating! Kelly Dodson on 3/1/2013 4:08:49 PM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread