Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Office Phone Headset Recommendation

Our office phones are from Mitel. I have a 5330 IP Phone. I currently have a Plantronics CS50 headset, but the sound quality is very bad, and it doesn't allow me to move very far away from my desk when I'm on a call. Can anyone recommend a really good hands-free headset that doesn't cost a fortune? I've heard of some Jabra models, but I'd like to get some real end-user feedback before I spend the money.

Submitted by: Senior EA-Business Writer

ReplyPosted By
Can someone specifiy a brand and model number? The Plantronics CS-50 isn't working for me. Senior EA-Business Writer on 11/18/2011 10:29:26 AM
Our office uses Plantronics headsets and they work very well. The only issue is the fact that calls cannot be transferred unless you return to your base telephone. rwalton on 11/16/2011 10:46:29 AM
Hello - Plantronics is a very good brand. It is the brand I have for my headset. I have been able to go from the 3rd Floor of my building to the 6th Floor and still be able to receive calls. The set is very much worth the money. Hope this is helpful. Nickie Wanetta Prelow on 11/16/2011 9:40:57 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread